My Trip to CA!

Hi everyone! 🙂 Today I’ll be telling you about my trip to CA. First, on the plane, I read some of my book club book and completed the reflection, read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, and played Minecraft. I landed in CA very late, around 7:00 PM California time, which is 10:00 PM North Carolina time. My uncle Brian picked my mom and me up from the airport and drove us to my Auntie Grace’s house.

My cousin Remi’s birthday (the reason we came) had been the day before, but there were still decorations up. The next day I hung out with Remi, and she gave me a diving lesson.  The next day, my cousin Abby came over to play. We played Guess Who? and Clue.

The day after that, we (my whole family on my mom’s side and a friend of Abby’s brother, Sam) went to Pebble Beach. Abby stayed in our room, but because her parents were in the room next to the ours, she could safely climb over the barrier from out balcony to theirs. At night we binge-watched Liv and Maddie. It was the 4th time I watched the series! The next day we went to the beach and pool. I found sea anemones! The day after that it was time to go back to my Aunt’s house in Saratoga. But before that, I had a chance to see my best friend Chloe, who was staying with her family in her grandma’s beach house. We played Monopoly and Sardines. Then I drove home with my Grandma, Grandpa, mom, and dad. The next morning (really early) we went to the airport. On the plane ride I read some more for my book club and watched the Harry Potter movies.

It was a really great trip, and I had fun seeing my family.

Quiz of the blog: Can sea anemones hurt people?

a) yes

b) no

c) sometimes

Comment bellow! Bye!

5 Replies to “My Trip to CA!”

1. That sounds like a really great trip! I bet it was fun being back in California. I do think some sea anemones can hurt people, kind of like jellyfish stings, but I’m not sure if that is true for all anemones.