Disney World!!!

Hi everyone and welcome back to Doggie Days! Today I will be telling you about my trip to Disney World! Click on links to see videos. On day one,  my mom and I went to Space and Splash Mountain,  7 Dwarfs Mine Train rollercoaster, etc.  8C1EBF05-ABDF-4230-B76F-9352818271EC-1jnqpvk In the evening we went again with my sister on the Pirates of the Caribbean, Thunder Mountain, and more. The next day, we went to Animal Kingdom and went on the safari. We saw elephants, hippos, giraffes, and a LOT more. 5C64B6BE-49C9-4C7B-9910-D467857B46AF-1grxm2c We also went on Expidition Everest: Legend of the Forbidden Mountain (a rollercoaster). They found more mountains! We also watched Festival of the Lion King. 06631B83-CF7B-4C73-B476-31B147DBDF6A-19soh1m  The next day we went to Universal Studios. We went to Harry Potter world and I got a wand! Did you know that at different places around Diagon Ally, there are special sensors where you can cast real spells? We went to Burt’s Beans of all Flavors and Colors, and many more shops. There was a really cool Harry Potter ride, like, REALLY cool,  where it looks like you’re in the quidditch game, flying with Harry and Ron, with lots of twists and turns. We also went to an escape the Gringotts Bank ride. The next day, we went to Hollywood Studios where my favorite ride was the Hollywood Tower Hotel (a drop tower). I REALLY REALLY liked it. A LOT!!! We also went on Star Tours. I also met Stitch that day in the Magic Kingdom. Then it was time to go home. I hope you enjoyed this post! Quiz of the blog: what did I used to call Disney? Is it…

a) Desney

b) Disnep

c) Fisney

Comment below! Bye!