So Many New Dives!

Hi everyone and welcome back to Doggie Days! In this post I will tell you about a bunch of new dives I’ve learned over the past few months. (use headphones) Here we go…

1. Inward flip: This is basically an inward dive (click link): 273343FA-E902-4B41-8EB9-782C74BBF4D2-ujbqun but you throw REALLY hard, but trying not to do an inward 1 and a 1/2, which is a flip and a 1/2, where you land with your hands first, or as divers say, “dive it in!” Here is a video of me doing it: DAEE9B0E-F517-4071-81D5-0CA71479CE29-1ldx53u
  2. Back dive tuck: This one is just a back dive (I hope you know what that is) but you tuck in the middle of it, trying not to do a backflip. This is a video of it (I’m still perfecting it): 3506AF45-3BAE-4BBB-B130-872E1D7FBF22-2mhzoxc
  3. Front 1 and a 1/2 on 3m: This is a front flip and a half, just like I mentioned it in the Inward Flip, you dive it in. Disclaimer! I lost the video 🙁. But I’ll add it this weekend!
  4. Tuck roll off on 5m: You sit on the platform and roll off, making sure not to kick out too early (or you’ll over rotate) but if you’re too late, you may not have enough time to kick out fully. Here is a video: FB9DD9A8-CAE6-4EE1-A834-FD706D61B91F-2jrh672 I’m getting to the point where I can do front dive tuck (a front dive with a tuck, pretty self explanatory) on 5m.

I think that concludes this blog! Make sure to answer this ‘quiz of blog’ (Only if you want to, though).

Quiz of the blog: Which dive is the hardest (for me, at least)

a) Back dive tuck

b) Inward flip

c) Front 1 and 1/3 on 3m

Comment bellow! See you next blog (hopefully)! By!

4 Replies to “So Many New Dives!”